The Membership Director is responsible for providing leadership to membership activities in chapters, particularly assuring that chapter membership directors have access to resources necessary to recruit at-large SHRM members to chapters, local chapter members only to SHRM, and non-affiliated HR professionals to both organizations.
Now More Than Ever...
Join SHRMView More
Now more than ever, HR Matters. How do you navigate the HR trends and challenges of today? SHRM is the world’s largest professional society dedicated to serving human resource professionals at all levels and functions. A SHRM professional membership provides you with access to news, best practices, resources, tools and HR solutions, all at your fingertips. Join or Renew and stay connected to over 300,000 HR and business professionals who rely on SHRM as a lifelong career partner and for support in their day-to-day roles. CLICK HERE to become a SHRM member.
Join a SHRM Local Chapter
Who do you turn to when you have a challenging HR question or need ideas on how to implement a new policy. Building your HR professional network is priceless. In Wisconsin, we have 19 amazing local ready to provide services to HR professionals in their area. Chapter members are encouraged to become dual members, with SHRM and a SHRM local chapter. Our local chapters provide many benefits and opportunities to enhance the human resources profession through personal and professional development. Many of our chapters can provide:
CLICK HERE to find contact information for your nearest local Wisconsin SHRM Chapter. You won’t be disappointed!
- General membership meetings with professional speakers
- Member-only access to chapter membership
- Professional development workshops and conferences
- Regular HR legislative updates
- Newsletters, access to SHRM daily news feeds, and chapter-specific website
- Certifications for SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
- Social activities and volunteer opportunities
- Access to human resource vendors and sponsors
- HR Networking opportunities that are priceless!
Back to Board of Directors