WI Local Chapters Win 2022 Platinum Excel Awards
SHRM and the Wisconsin State Council wishes to congratulate the following Chapters on receiving a 2022 Platinum Excel Award! This award recognizes accomplishments and strategic initiatives that elevate the Human Resources profession; ultimately creating workplaces where employers and employees can thrive together.
The following chapters were awarded the 2022 Platinum Excel Award:
Some standouts were:
- Blackhawk Human Resources Association
- Fox Valley Chapter SHRM
- Greater Madison Area SHRM Inc.
- Green Ba Area Chapter of SHRM
- La Crosse Area SHRM
- Metro Milwaukee SHRM
- Sheboygan Area Chapter-SHRM
- SHRM - Racine & Kenosha Area Chapter
- Sheboygan Area Chapter had great success with their dual membership initiative (39 new members (69% increase) in 2022).
- La Crosse Area SHRM has a great emerging leaders initiative that could be used as a model for other affiliates.
- Blackhawk has a great study group program (100% pass rate!) and strong scholarships for certification. Their succession planning efforts are impressive.
- Racine & Kenosha Area were very intentional around increasing engagement with their board and membership – in 2022 their efforts resulted in monthly meeting attendance of 76% and recruiting 7 new board members.
- Fox Valley has impressive engagement with student members (20-25 members) and a strong study group program (21 participants – half from other chapters). They also were very intentional about taking action on the information provided from their roster audit – they reached out to multi-members with guidance for designating their chapter as primary and reconnected with past members.