- State Council Nominations Information
Every year the WI State Council seeks dynamic, successful HR professionals to fill key positions on our State Council. The council would not be possible without the dedication and support of these volunteer leaders. Might this be you or a colleague? If you are interested or if you know an HR professional who might be, please consider an opportunity to become a volunteer leader - to help serve WI HR professionals, and advance the HR profession in our great state of Wisconsin.
- Apply today for open 2020 council positions! Applications will be accepted from May 1 - September 15, 2019.
- The Council Nominations Committee will review all applications for 2020 and contact all applicants by the end of September, 2019.
- Approved members of the WI SHRM State Council for the upcoming year will be announced during the State Conference in October each year.
State Council Selection Criteria
- Commitment to membership and leadership roles in local or national SHRM
- Demonstrated Professional Leadership
- Prior Local Chapter Leadership experience and/or state conference experience preferred
State Council Application Process
- Candidates must either work for a company based in WI, or be a WI state resident.
- Applicants must include a resume
- All WI SHRM State Council Members must be SHRM members throughout their term
Positions that are open for 2020:
- Membership Director
- Certification Director
- Conference Liaison Director
- District Director - North Central
- Diversity, Inclusion & Workflex Director
- Partnership and Sponsorship Director
- Legislative Director
- Workforce Readiness Director