- Meet our Legislative Partner
View Articles from our Legislative Partner - Learn About our Partner
Articles from Our Partner
The Boardman & Clark Labor and Employment Law Group provides a full range of services for its employer clients. Because of our size and state-wide presence, we have the knowledge, expertise, experience and capability to serve and meet our clients’ needs, regardless of size, location or union status.
As employment counselors, we prefer to focus on helping our clients avoid problems before they develop, but we are also experienced litigators, skilled in the efficient and practical resolution of legal disputes once they arise.
As legal counsel, we view our role as becoming an integral part of your human relations team. A central part of our delivery model is to maintain a personal approach and relationship with our clients, while at the same time delivering the highest level of services in the most efficient manner.
Our labor and employment services include:
- Counsel regarding complex laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Family Medical Leave Act, and wage and hour, discrimination, and harassment laws.
- Representation in all types and phases of employment-related litigation.
- Drafting and reviewing employment policies and handbooks, as well as key documents, including non-competition and employee agreements.
- Workforce training in good management practices, hiring and firing, workplace sensitivity/anti-harassment issues, and workplace safety.
- Counsel with respect to union organizing and issues and representation in union negotiations, arbitrations and unfair practice proceedings.
- Counsel and representation in Workers Compensation and Unemployment Compensation matters.
- Counsel and representation with respect to all matters involving employee benefits.
The attorneys in our Labor and Employment Law Group include:
- Clifford D. Bobholz
- Andy DeClercq
- Jacob B. Frost
- Robert E. Gregg
- JoAnn M. Hart
- Michael J. Julka
- Amanda J. Kaiser
- Jennifer S. Mirus
- David E. Rohrer
- Jeffrey J. Storch
- Richard F. Verstegen
- David Weller
- Steve Zach
Counsel regarding complex laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Family Medical Leave Act, and wage and hour, discrimination, and harassment laws.