WI SHRM 2018
October 10th - 12th, 2018
Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells, WI
WI SHRM State Conference
Kalahari Resort, WI Dells
Exhibitor Information - October 10-12, 2018
Please join us on October 10th
, 2018 at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells to exhibit your organization at the 32nd Annual Wisconsin SHRM State Conference
. Your audience includes more than 1,300 human resource professionals from across the state. The conference features more than 8 hours of open exhibits including activities, food and beverage that will attract attendees to your booth. You will be able to participate in the activities and entertainment that is being lined up for your enjoyment Wednesday and Thursday in the exhibit hall. Act fast, as in years past we have sold out.
- Early bird pricing before June 1st is $800 for a single hallway booth, $925 single booth (inside exhibit hall) and $1850 double booth (inside exhibit hall.)
- After June 1st booths are $1,100 for a single booth, $2,200 for a double booth as placement is based on availability.
- After September 1st booth prices increase to $1,400 per booth. Location is based on availability.
- If you would also like to participate in the learning sessions, please register as a participant; exhibitor registration does not cover participation in those events.
- If you want electricity or booth rentals, you will need to request them from Valley Expo based upon their correspondence with you after your registration is conveyed to them.
- Any prepared food or any beverages served at your booth are subject to the Kalahariís restrictions and/or fees.
- Wednesday night appetizers and a maximum of four lunches on Thursday are provided in your booth fee. You may add additional names beyond the four and will be charged $20 per additional lunch.
The Exhibitor Packet contains significant details you will need to know about such things as:
- Hall Hours
- Booth Prize Give-Aways
- Booth Contents
- Website Vendor Directory
- Liability Insurance Requirements
- Exhibitor Registration
Other helpful downloads:
*Check our website
for regularly posted updates on Exhibitor services and conference activities*
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 WI SHRM State Conference. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact:
WI SHRM is committed to keeping our conference as green as possible. We make an effort to provide all information electronically. We hope to limit use of excessive paper by offering electronic conference materials such as the conference schedule, speaker information, accommodation and travel information, and more. Please consider accessing information electronically before printing. We appreciate your efforts towards keeping the conference green as well!