WI SHRM Council Nominations for 2019
Every year the WI State Council seeks dynamic, successful HR professionals to fill key positions on our State Council. The council would not be possible without the dedication and support of these volunteer leaders. Might this be you or a colleague? If you are interested or if you know an HR professional who might be, please consider an opportunity to become a volunteer leader - to help serve WI HR professionals and advance the HR profession in our great state of Wisconsin.
Apply today for open 2019 council positions!
- Applications will be accepted from July 1 - September 14, 2018.
- The Council Nominations Committee will review all applications for 2019 and contact all applicants by the end of September, 2018.
- Approved members of the WI SHRM State Council for the upcoming year will be announced during the State Conference in October each year.
Positions open for 2019:
- Director of Programming
- State Director-Elect
- College Relations Director
- Foundation Director
- District Director - Southwest
- Leadership Director
- Government Affairs Director
- Legislative Director
Complete your application today by clicking here
or contacting Joanne Krueger, SHRM-CP, PHR, WI SHRM State Director at firstname.lastname@example.org