Member Benefits (Local chapters and SHRM)
Our local chapters provide many benefits and opportunities to enhance the human resources profession through personal and professional development. Many of our chapters can provide:
- General membership meetings with professional speakers
- Member-only access to chapter membership
- Professional development workshops and conferences
- Regular HR legislative updates
- Newsletters, access to SHRM daily news feeds, and chapter-specific website
- Certification SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
- Social activities and volunteer opportunities
- Access to human resource vendors and sponsors
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest professional association devoted to human resource management. Founded in 1948, it serves the needs of HR professionals by providing the most current and comprehensive resources, and to advance the profession by promoting HR’s essential, strategic role. Membership offers you access to professional resources, publications, conferences and professional development.
SHRM Local Chapter Network
In Wisconsin, SHRM has 19 local affiliate chapters which provide additional programming, development and networking opportunities in the state. SHRM chapters are autonomous organizations, so it is not automatic that you will be a member of your local chapter when you join SHRM, and vice versa.
to obtain contact information for your nearest local Wisconsin SHRM Chapter. Information on how to join that chapter can be found on their local web page.
2016 Wisconsin Employers Honored for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness
- Click Here to read more
FORWARD HR MAGAZINE - Click Here
to read the latest digital edition!!